Rainbow Greek Salad
Looking for a dish that is super simple and quick to put together but still looks and tastes impressive? Try this Rainbow Greek Salad that can be served as an individual portion or on a big platter to share.
- 180 g traditional Greek feta cheese
- 700 g mixed tomatoes of different colours and sizes, smaller ones halved and larger sized sliced into rounds
- 1 small jar of pitted black olives
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced into rounds plus some cut on an angle
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced into rings
- ⅓ cup MasterFoods™ Greek Salad Dressing
1 Start by plating the tomatoes in a neat mound with the larger ones on the bottom and smaller ones on top, reserving a few for the end.
2 Add the cucumber and red onion rings, again layering them. Scatter the olives all over.
3 Finally, break up the block of feta into fairly large pieces and place on top of the salad.
4 Spoon over the dressing and serve immediately.
1 Toast off some peanuts or pine nuts and sprinkle over the top for an added crunch.
2 Garnish with fresh Greek basil or oregano leaves.
3 Serve with some Turkish bread toasted with olive oil and a sprinkling of MasterFoods™ Mixed Herbs.