Triple Cheese and Smoked Ham Jaffles
These are a dialled-up version of the classic ham and cheese toastie. and the parmesan on the outside of the jaffle just elevates the toasty!
- MasterFoods™ Vegan Mayonnaise, for spreading
- MasterFoods™ Dijon Mustard, for spreading
- 8 slices of White Sandwich Bread
- 8 slices of Gruyere Cheese
- ½ cup MasterFoods™ Sweet Mustard Pickle, plus extra for serving
- 8 slices of Double Smoked Ham
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese, plus extra for sprinkling
1 Heat a jaffle iron or sandwich press. Spread vegan mayonnaise on one side of the bread, with a generous spread of Dijon mustard on the other.
2 Heat a jaffle iron or sandwich press. Spread vegan mayonnaise on one side of the bread, with a generous spread of Dijon mustard on the other.
3 Add the top slice of bread and carefully place into sandwich toaster with the mayonnaise side facing out.
4 Grate parmesan cheese all over the top and close lid and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
5 Carefully remove and place onto serving plate and grate over more parmesan. Repeat with remaining sandwiches, a serve with extra sweet mustard pickle on the side.
1 Also great with MasterFoods™ Tomato Relish or MasterFoods™ Tomato Pickle.
2 For vegan friendly option, replace the ham and cheeses with grilled vegetables such as zucchini, eggplant, and semi-dried tomatoes.